Not-So-Divine Comedy

Adventures of an editor and freelance writer in NYC

11.3.07

Live from NYC...

So. Made it to NYC with my 10 cardboard boxes of possessions, my furniture, and my sanity relatively intact. Set up last Saturday. Ever since, have been rodeo-riding the bucking-clanking-booming R train to work every morning, iPod turned up against the world, plowing through whatever pulp fiction I've dragged along.

Work has been a matter of hitting the proverbial ground running; I'm a cigar reviewer, a celebrity interviewer, an expensive-watch researcher, and a high-tech gear writer in one neat little package. Our office is under moderate construction. The Post and EE have continued to flow without interruption; for the former I'm working on an article about jellyfish.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home